- Tuesday, December 29, 7:00 p.m. Anti-Racism: The Discussion Continues Join Trish Garner and guest(s) for further insight into anti-racism.
- Wednesday, January 6, 7:00 p.m. How to Build/Rebuild a Branch Is your branch languishing and needing a re-set? Or Is your community ready to be the site for a new AAUW branch? Join two long-time AAUW members, Linda O’Hara and Ilga Ross, who have successfully built and rebuilt branches in Oregon.
- Thursday, January 14, 7:00 p.m. AAUW’s Five Star Program How It Works and What’s in It for Your Branch and the State? The co-presidents of the Ashland Branch, which is the only branch in the state to have achieved 5 Stars from National AAUW, will explain the importance of the program and how it enhanced their branch. Join Catherine Lutes and Paula Wiiken for tips and strategies to achieve this significant status.
- Wednesday, January 20, 7:00 p.m. Mission-related Programs for Your Branch Learn from three program pros about how strong mission-related programming promotes your branch and enhances members’ experiences. Linda Loftin, Portland; Linda Lybecker, Hillsboro-Forest Grove; and Pat Squire, Lake Oswego, will talk about different approaches to programming.
- Wednesday, January 27, time TBA Anti-racism Our theme continues with facilitator Trish Garner. Program to be announced.
Events Within the State
For the dates of branch events and programs, please click the Branch Locator button. Many of the branches have listed their calendars on their websites.