Covid-19 Guidelines: AAUW’s recommendation is to adhere to the state guidelines as determined by its governor. Link to Coronavirus.oregon.gov.
- AAUW OR Bylaws 2022
- AAUW OR Policies 2022
- AAUW of Oregon Strategic Plan 2022-24
- AAUW of Oregon Internet Policy
The links below lead to Information, advice & guidelines, practical ideas from experienced officers, and links that help you lead. Contact information for state leaders is in the Directory
- AAUW Funds & Fundraising Information
- Breaking Barriers Achievement Award
- Branch Grant Criteria (rev. 2020)
- Financial Guidelines
- Governance: Bylaws, Policies & Resolutions
- Historian-Archivists Guidelines
- Oregon News Content & Guidelines
- Special Projects Fund Application
- Special Projects Fund Disbursement Request
- State Publications Information: Internet, Oregon News, Website
- Website Management
State Officers Position Descriptions
This page links to the official state officer position descriptions, adopted April 2020.
The National Website is a great resource for helpful information that branch and state leaders need to do their work. Go to our National Resources page or to the National Website at: State & Branch Tools on the National Website
View State Programs on YouTube
Since the beginning of the COVID pandemic, AAUW of Oregon has offered online training opportunities for all members via the Zoom platform. Recordings of these training sessions are available for viewing on the AAUW of Oregon YouTube channel.
Documents that may contain sensitive information, including contact information, are password protected and in the Member Center. Click on “Members Login” at the upper right to enter this section of the website. The Member Center has links to the current State Directory, the Oregon News Archives, and branch newsletters.